For all applicants who are currently studying at a university or college in the United States and wish to transfer to University of Reston,

an official transcript from the applicant’s previously attended or current college/university is required.

Official transcripts should be submitted directly to the University of Reston. Student’s schools may electronically submit official transcripts to, however schools are more than welcome to mail or fax as official transcripts as well.